NEET 2019: The National Testing Agency has opened the one-time application form correction window for NEET 2019. The correction window will be available on the official website-ntaneet.nic.in till January 31, 2019.
The candidates should pay the additional fee, if required to make a correction in gender and category.
“It has come to notice that many candidates have inadvertently submitted incorrect data in their application form for NEET (UG) – 2019. In order to ensure that the data of the candidates for NEET (UG) – 2019 is error-free, NTA is providing a one-time correction facility to make correction in their Online Application Form.”-according to official notice
How to use NEET one-time correction window:
• Visit the official website-ntaneet.nic.in
• On the homepage, click on the link that says “One-time correction”
• On the next page, enter all the details like application number, password and click on login.
• You will be provided with form and make necessary edits there.
• Pay the application fee and submit the details.