Are you finding a solution to give yourself a new look in every festivity that is endless? Of course yes, you can add a fresh elegant or funky touch to yourself with a new rocking hairdo in every gathering spending nothing practically. Be it a dinner party or a casual date, don’t miss the easiest opportunity to look and feel gorgeous than ever before with these easy few hairstyle tips:
- Fishtail friendship braid – Make a ponytail at the nape of your neck with an elastic band that you can cut away with scissors at the end. Divide your ponytail into two sections. Separate a small section of your hair from outer edge near the band and cross it over to the other side. Repeat with a small section from the other side. Continue overlapping pieces from both sides of your ponytail all the way down till the end. Try to grab the same size (about a half inch) parts from each side and maintain evenness. Once you have woven to the ends, secure the braid with another rubber band. Cut the elastic band at the base of your ponytail.
- Waterfall hairstyle– Starting near your hairline, pick up three strands of hair as if you are starting a French braid. Cross the strand closest to the top of your head over the middle section. Cross the bottom section of the new middle section. Cross the new top section of the new middle section and then the bottom over the middle. Drop the middle strand down so it blends in with the rest of your hair. Pick up a piece of hair about the same size from near your part. This strand becomes your new top section. Cross it over the middle to continue the braid. Cross the bottom strand over the new section and repeat the second step to the last step all the way around your head. Secure the braid behind your ear with a bobby pin.
- Vintage curls– Start at the top and work down with the curling iron. Make sure that the top and the middle get just as much heat as the ends so that they don’t fall flat. Let the curl cool until the hair feels cold. When you are done with your whole head, brush out the curl until you see the pattern form.
- Low ballerina bun– Pull your hair back neatly into a ponytail at the back of the head or higher using a brush to avoid bumps. Secure ponytail tightly with the hair elastic. Twist the ponytail as you gradually wrap it around the hair elastic, creating a tight coiled circle, inserting u shaped hairpins. Be sure that your hairpins contain hair from both the head and the ponytail to hold your bun close to your head. Once you have created your bun, wrap your hair net around it with bobby pins. Spray entire head with a hairspray to control stray hair.
- Rough low knot– Gather all the hair low on the neck in a ponytail and secure with an elastic. Loop the tail of the pony through elastic half way leaving several inches of the tail out. Rough up the loop portion with your fingers by tugging on pieces of hair to make the knot fuller and more textured. Take part of the tail and twist it around the loop to cover the hair elastic. Secure the end of the tail on the underside of the elastic with a couple of bobby pins to finish the style. This style can be as loose and messy or as neat as you like.
- French twist– Comb your hair and separate a section of hair neatly from the central region of the top of your head. Hold using side pins. Again comb your hair entirely, including the separately held section and hold them together with the same way you do while making a pony. Hold the base of the pony and twist the pony so that it covers your left-hand fingers. Now remove your left hand from the center of the twisted pony keeping it tight and fix it at the top using bobby pins on all its sides to form a bun. Similarly, fix the tail. Settle the extra hair which may come out of the bun. Use hairspray for the shiny look and add hair accessories to enhance your look.
- Low textured ponytail– Gather hair loosely at the nape. Secure the pony with an elastic while keeping one-inch section hair free. Wrap the loose part around the elastic. Secure the ends with a bobby pin. Give your banana a slight wave down the length of the pony bending gently under at the ends.
- Criss – Cross bun – Section off a bottom portion of hair. Secure the bottom portion into a ponytail. Tease ponytail lightly. Roll teased ponytail upward and secure with pins on sides. Section off the hair at the crown, tease lightly to create some volume. Twist section loosely and pin at the top of the rolled section. Split side section in half. Twist section and secure with a pin on opposite side of the roll. Repeat with twist and pin. Twist and pin the last section. Pin loose pieces as you like.
- Down glamorous wave– Apply a plum size amount of styling mousse to your palm. Apply the mousse to your hair from the tips to the roots. Comb through to distribute evenly. Heat a one-inch diameter curly iron to the hottest setting possible. If you have thin hair, heat the curling iron to medium heat to prevent burning. Beginning at the top of your crown, comb out sections of hair no wider than the length of the curling iron. Open the clamp of the curling iron and wrap the tips of the hair around the clamp and secure. Holding the iron at a slight horizontal angle, roll the hair up to the scalp. Hold for five seconds and then open the clamp. Slide the hair out the clamp and set the curling iron down. Pin the curl to your head with a bobby pin. Repeat the process of combing a small section of hair, curling it and then pinning the curl to your head. The curls will remain pinned to your head until your entire head is covered in curls. Coat the pinned curls with a hairspray and wait for 10 minutes. Release the curls one by one and let them fall.
- Braided top knot – if you have a thin hair, use a salt spray to add volume. Throw your head upside down and gather your hair on the crown. If you have a super thick hair, use a hook elastic to form a stronger base. Take the hair in the ponytail and separate it into three equal size sections. Tightly braid your hair all the way to the end of the ponytail and secure it with a thin elastic band. Wrap the braid tightly around itself. Secure it with four medium-size hairpins at north, south, east and west. Put the end of the teasing comb under the hair around the bun and gently pull up to add volume. Once secure pull the bun apart a little to make it. Look less formal and more natural. Finish with light hold hairspray.
Important: Wash and condition your hair with a good quality product. Towel dry by blotting or squeezing out the moisture. Never rub your hair.
Just remember that it takes practice to become good at anything, including hair styling. These hairstyles are so feminine that they add the perfect amount of embellishment for your appearance for a romantic or youthful appeal. Allow these glamorous hairstyles to be part of your natural beauty and feminine look. Update your dynamism right at your dressing room with these inherently sexy hairstyles that don’t take long to get done are pretty simple and they will perfectly complete your face and overall look to sweep everyone’s attention.