UPSC CDS (II) 2019: Tomorrow is the last date to apply for the Union Public Service Commission Combined Defence Services Examination II posts. The interested candidates should apply online on the official website upsconline.nic.in by July 8, 2019.
• Indian Military Academy, Dehradun: 100 posts
• Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala: 45
• Air Force Academy, Hyderabad: 32
• Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai: 225
• Officers Training Academy, Chennai: 15 posts
Dates to remember:
• Online application ends: July 8, 2019
• Withdrawn of online applications: July 15 to July 22, 2019
• Interested candidates will have to pay Rs 200 as application fee.
• Female/SC/ST candidates who are exempted from payment of the fee.
Selection Procedure for UPSC CDS (II) 2019:
• The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Written examination and Interview.
• The papers in all the subjects will consist of objective type questions only. The question papers of General Knowledge and Elementary Mathematics will be set bilingually in Hindi as well as English.
How to apply for UPSC CDS (II) 2019:
• Interested candidates should apply online on the official website-upsconline.nic.in/by July 8, 2019.
• The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admit Card three weeks before the commencement of the examination.
• For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.