RPF recruitment 2018: Railway Protection Force has announced the date of exam for recruitment of Constables and SIs in RPF and RPSF in an official notification.
The Computer Based Test will begin on December 19, 2018. The total vacant posts for Constables is 8619 and SIs is 1120.
According to the official notification- ‘The CBT exam date, test centre, timing with detail instructions will be sent to individual candidates on their e-mail. As the CBT begins for Group E candidates from 19th December, therefore candidates will be able to download their e-call letter from 9th December onwards as per test schedule.’
Computer Based Test will be conducted in the following order:
• Group E: NF Railway
• Group F: RPSF
• Group A: S Railway, SW Railway and SC Railway
• Group B: C Railway, W Railway, WC Railway and SEC Railway
• Group C: E Railway, EC Railway, SE Railway and ECo Railway
• Group D: N Railway, NE Railway, NW Railway and NC Railway
• The roll numbers will be allotted to all valid candidates and roll numbers will be communicated to them by 16 November through e-mail.
• For more information, the candidates can check the official notice here.