ONGC recruitment 2019: The last date for online registration of Apprentices posts for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited is March 28, 2019. The interested candidates should apply online on the official posts by March 28 at the official website.
A total of 4014 posts of Apprentices will be filled through this recruitment process.
Dates to remember:
• Online application ends: March 28, 2019
• Tentative date of Result/Selection: April 1, 2019
• Document Verification: April 8 to 12, 2019
• Joining of Candidates: April 15, 2019
• Interested candidates should be between 18 to 24 years of age.
• However, reserved category candidates will get age relaxation according to government norms.
• The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the stated qualification and Merit drawn thereon.
How to apply:
• Interested candidates should apply online on the official website by March 28, 2019.
• Paper-based applications will not be accepted.
According to the official notification, “The applicant must have obtained minimum 45% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 40% marks in aggregate in case of SC/ST/PWD candidates against reserved positions.”
The duration of training is 12 months for all disciplines.
• For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.