ONGC recruitment: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation has released an official notification inviting applications for Human Resource Executive and Public Relations Officer. Interested candidates should apply online on the official website.
• Human Resource Executive: 20 posts
• Public Relations Officer: 3 posts
Dates to remember:
• Last date of for online application: April 4, 2019
• Scheduling of Interviews: August 2019
• Interested candidates should not be more than 30 years old.
• However, reserved category candidates will get age relaxation according to government norms.
• Public Relations Officer: Interested candidates should be Post Graduate Degree/minimum 2 years diploma in Public Relations/Journalism/Mass Communication with minimum 60 percent marks.
• HR Executive: Interested candidates should have MBA with specialization in Personnel Management / HRD / HRM with minimum 60 percent marks OR Post Graduate degree in Personnel Management/ IR/ Labour Welfare with minimum 60 percent marks.
• The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of UGC-NET examination of June 2019 Score, Interview and academic qualification of candidates.
How to apply:
• Interested candidates should apply online on the official website along with UGC-NET Registration/Roll number.
• For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.