ONGC Assistant Executive Engineer results 2019: All the candidates who have appeared for the written examination can check their results from the official website-www.ongcindia.com
ONGC recruitment 2019: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited has released an official notification inviting applications for Non-Executive posts in Gujarat. Interested candidates should apply online on the official website- ongcindia.com. The candidates can apply till February 20, 2019.
Dates to remember:
• Online application ends: February 20, 2019
• Computer Based Test will be held tentatively in the month of March 2019.
• General/OBC category candidates: Rs 370
• SC/ST/PwD/Ex-Servicemen are exempted from paying the registration fee.
• A2 and A1 level posts: The candidates should be between 18 to 30 years of age.
• W1 level posts: The candidates should be born between 18 to 27 years of age.
• However, SC/ST/PWD/OBC candidates will get age relaxation according to government norms.
• The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Computer Based Test and Skill Test.
Format of Computer Based Test:
• The Computer Based Test will consist of multiple choice objective type for a total of 100 marks.
• The total duration of the exam will be of 2 hours.
How to apply:
• Interested candidates should apply online on the official website-www.ongcindia.com
• For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.