ONGC recruitment 2019: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited has released an official notification inviting applications for the recruitment of Apprentice posts. Interested candidates should apply online on the official website-www.ongcindia.com by August 5, 2019.
The candidates can apply for one trade only. The total number of vacant posts is 214. The candidates will be selected on the basis of the marks obtained in the minimum prescribed qualification and the merit drawn.
• Accountant: 5 posts
• Assistant HR: 125 posts
• Secretarial Assistant: 46 posts
• Electrician: 5 posts
• Electronics Mechanic: 3 posts
• Instrument Mechanic:8 posts
• Laboratory Assistant: 12 posts
• Computer Operator and Programming Assistant: 10 posts
Date to remember:
• Online application starts: July 23, 2019
• Online application ends: August 5, 2019
• Interested candidates should be in the age limit of 18 to 24 years of age.
• However, reserved category candidates will get age relaxation according to government norms.
How to apply:
• Interested candidates should send the application form as per eligibility and send it to the following address via post or courier, superscribing as “Apprentice Application” on the upper right corner of the envelop:- In-charge SDC, ONGC, Mumbai NBP Green Heights, Plot No. C-69, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai-400051.
For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.