JEE Main 2019: The National Testing Agency will declare the results of JEE Main 2019 examination soon. The candidates who have appeared for JEE Mains 2019 examination can check their results from the official website of NTA-jeemain.nic.in . According to the official website, the JEE Main 2019 results will be declared by April 30, 2019. The results for Paper 2 will be declared by May 15, 2019.
Based on the scores got by the candidates in JEE Main examination, the students will be shortlisted for the JEE Advanced entrance exam.
How to check the JEE Main 2019 results (once released)
The candidates can check their results by following the steps given here:
• Visit the official website-jeemain.nic.in
• On the homepage, click on the link that says, “Joint Entrance Examination (Main) 2019 results”
• On the page that opens, enter all your details like registration number and password and click on submit.
• The results will be displayed on the screen.
• Check your results and download for future reference.
Schedule of JEE (Advanced) 2019:
• The examination will consist of two papers (Paper 1 and Paper 2) of three hours duration each.
• Paper 1 will be conducted on May 27, 2019 from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm.
• Paper 2 will be conducted on May 27, 2019 from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
For more information about JEE Advanced 2019, the candidates should check the official notification here.