HSSC answer keys: The Haryana Staff Selection Commission has released the preliminary answer key of the Constable exam. The answer keys have been released for male constable of India Reserve Battalions of Haryana and for the 1147 female constable (general duty) posts.
The candidates who want to challenge the answer keys should do so on the official website of HSSC- hssc.gov.in.
Last date to raise objections:
• The last date to raise objections against the answer keys is January 30, 2019.
How to check HSSC Constable answer keys:
• The candidates can click on the link given below to check the answer keys-
How to raise objections:
• Visit the official website-hssc.gov.in
• On the homepage, click on the link that says, “click here for Advt. No. 3/2018.
• Next, click on notification button on homepage.
• After that, click on https. / / hkcl/ hsscobj/ and submit objection.
According to the official notification, “The objections shall be considered by the Commission and its decision in is regard shall be final.”
For more information, the candidates should check the official website.