HSSC recruitment 2019: The Haryana Staff Selection Commission will end the online application process for 3864 vacant posts for Post Graduate Teachers. Interested candidates should apply online on the official website-www.hssc.gov.in by today.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of written examination and Socio-Economic criteria and experience. The total number of vacant posts is 3827. The Examination either online or OMR Based is likely to be held in the month of October or November.
Dates to remember:
• Online application ends: September 18, 2019
• Closing date for deposit of fee: September 24, 2019
• Biology: 127 posts
• Chemistry: 131 posts
• Commerce: 304 posts
• Computer Science: 1373 posts
• English: 530 posts
• Fine Arts: 35 posts
• Hindi: 194 posts
• History: 329 posts
• Math: 522 posts
• Music: 35 posts
• Physical Education: 241 posts
• Urdu: 6 posts
Application fee for HSSC recruitment 2019:
• General/OBC category candidates: Rs 500
• Female (Haryana resident): Rs 125
• The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Written Exam that will consist of 90 marks and Socio-Economic criteria and experience consisting of 10 marks.
• Interested candidates should check the official notification for academic qualification, since they differ for every post.
• Interested candidates should be in the age limit of 18 to 42 years of age.
• However, reserved category candidates will get age relaxation according to government norms.
How to apply for HSSC recruitment 2019:
• Interested candidates should apply online-hssc.gov.in for the above posts by today at website-www.hssc.gov.in
For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.