HSSC recruitment 2019: The Haryana Staff Selection Commission has increased the total number of posts for the HSSC group ‘C’ Clerk posts. All the candidates should apply online from August 10 to August 13, 2019 on the official website- hssc.gov.in.
The vacant posts that were 4858 posts earlier have now been increased to 4863 posts.
The vacancy division of the increased number of posts is as follows:
• General category posts: 2340 posts
• Scheduled Category posts: 912 posts
• BCA category posts: 709 posts
• BCB category posts: 506 posts
• EWS category posts: 396 posts
Dates to remember:
• Online application starts: August 10, 2019
• Online application ends: August 13, 2019
• Last date to deposit fee: August 16, 2019
• General/OBC category candidates have to pay Rs 100 as application fee.
• SC/BC/EWS Candidates of Haryana State have to pay Rs 25 as application fee.
Examination structure for HSSC recruitment 2019:
• The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of a written examination of 90 marks and Socio-Economic criteria and experience for 10 marks.
• Out of the 90 marks 75 percent weight will be given to General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, Computer, English, Hindi and 25 percent weight will be given to History, Current Affairs, Literature and the Culture of Haryana.
How to apply for HSSC recruitment 2019:
• Interested candidates should apply on the official website by August 13, 2019.
For more information, the candidates should check the official notice.