GATE 2019: The GATE 2019 admit cards have been released by the Indian Institute of Technology Madras on the official website. The candidates appearing for GATE 2019 can download the admit cards from the official website-gate.iitm.ac.in or appsgate.iitm.ac.in
• GATE 2019 will be conducted by IIT-Madras on February 2, 3, 9 and 10, 2019 in two shifts-forenoon and afternoon.
• The GATE 2019 results will be declared on March 16, 2019.
How to download GATE 2019 admit card:
• Visit the official website of GATE-gate.iitm.ac.in
• On the homepage, click on the link that says GATE 2019 admit cards
• On the next page, enter all the required details and click on submit.
• The admit cards will be displayed on the screen.
• Check all the information carefully and download the GATE 2019 admit cards for future reference.
GATE 2019: Examination schedule
• The examination will be conducted on February 2, 3, 9 and 10 2019 in two shifts-
• Forenoon shift: 9: 30 AM to 12: 30 PM.
• Afternoon shift: 14: 30 PM to 17: 30 PM.
This year, a new paper Statistics (ST) is added in syllabus.
• The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering is an entrance examination that is conducted for admissions in post-graduate and research programmes of the country.
• GATE 2019 will be conducted in 24 subjects and a candidate can only appear in one paper in a session.