GATE 2019: IIT Madras has released the final answer keys for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. The candidates can check the answer keys from the official website-gate.iitm.ac.in.
IIT-Madras has released the answer keys for all 24 papers. GATE 2019 was conducted on February 2, 3, 9 and 10, 2019 and the answer keys were released on February 19, 2019. The candidates were allowed to submit objections to the answer keys till February 22, 2019. The results for GATE 2019 will be declared soon.
How to check GATE 2019 answer keys:
The candidates can check the GATE 2019 answer keys by following the steps below:
• Visit the official website-gate.iitm.ac.in
• On the homepage, click on the link that says, “View GATE 2019 Question papers and Final answer keys”
• On the page that opens, click on answer keys of the paper you want to check.
• The answer keys will be displayed on the screen.
• Download the answer keys and save for future reference.
GATE 2019 was conducted in computer-based mode and the duration of the exam was 3 hours. The question paper consisted of 65 questions for a total of 100 marks.
For more information, the candidates should check the official website.