CUCET 2019: The Central University of Rajasthan has begun the online registration process for the Central Universities Common Entrance Test. The candidates can apply on the official website till April 13 at the official website. The Central Universities Common Entrance Test will be conducted on May 25 and 26.
Dates to remember:
• Online application starts: March 13, 2019
• Online application ends: April 13, 2019
• Examination date: May 25 and 26, 2019
• Answer key upload: May 27, 2019
• Results declaration: June 21, 2019
• General/OBC category candidates will have to pay application fee of Rs 800
• SC/ST category candidates will have to pay application fee of Rs 350.
• The application fee for an International applicant is Rs. 3500.
• All Question Papers will be MCQ based and will consist of 2 parts.
• Part A will test English Language, general awareness, mathematical aptitude and analytical skills of the candidates.
• Part B will test the domain knowledge of the candidates.
How to apply:
• Interested candidates should apply online on the official website-www.cucetexam.in
• Detailed instructions about the photo upload and how to apply are given on the official notification here.
After CUCET 2019 result is declared, applicants will be allotted seats in order of merit in their respective programme and university/institute through online/offline counselling.
For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.