BPCL recruitment 2018: The Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited has released an official recruitment notification for Chemist Trainee, Operator Trainee and other posts. Interested candidates can apply online on the official website- www.bharatpetroleum.com
The candidates can apply online on the official website from November 12, 2018.
Details of posts:
• Chemist Trainee: 13
• Operator Trainee: 12
• General Workman-B (Trainee)–Chemical: 63
• General Workman-B (Trainee)–Mechanical: 32
• General Workman-B (Trainee)–Electrical: 10
• General Workman-B (Trainee)– Instrumentation: 17
Dates to remember:
• Online application starts: November 12, 2018
• Online application ends: November 26, 2018
• The candidates should be in the age bracket of 18 to 30 years.
• The candidates should click on this link for detailed educational qualifications.
• The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Written Test, Skill Test and Pre-Employment Medical Test.
• The written test will test candidates on the technical acumen and generic aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning abilities, General Awareness and Basic English language skills.
• The written test will be conducted at Kochi.
How to apply:
• The candidates will be able to apply online on the official website www.bharatpetroleum.com
• No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
The candidates should read the official notification here, for more information.