BPCL recruitment 2019: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited has released an official notification inviting applications for the recruitment of Chemist Trainee and General Workman Trainee posts. Interested candidates should apply on the official website-www.bharatpetroleum.com
The candidates should note that there is no application fee. All applicants should have a valid/active email id which should be kept active till this recruitment process is over.
• Chemist Trainee: 6 posts
• General Workman-B (Trainee)–Petrochemical: 12 posts
Dates to remember:
• Online application starts: July 22, 2019
• Online application ends: August 5, 2019
• Interested candidates should be in the age limit of 18 to 30 years of age.
• However, reserved category candidates will get age relaxation according to government norms.
• Chemist Trainee: Interested candidates should have M.Sc. (Chemistry) preferably in Analytical Chemistry in First Class with 60 percent marks.
• General Workman-B: Interested candidates should have first class diploma in Chemical Engineering/Technology OR Petrochemical Engineering/ Technology with 60 percent marks from a recognized Indian University/ Institute.
• The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Written Test, Skill Test and Pre-Employment Medical Test.
• The written test will assess the candidates on their technical acumen and generic aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning abilities, General Awareness and Basic English language skills.
How to apply for BPCL recruitment 2019:
• Interested candidates should apply online on the official website-www.bharatpetroleum.com
For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.