BPCL recruitment 2019: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited will end the application process for the recruitment process for General Workman-B Trainee and Chemist Trainee posts tomorrow. All the interested candidates should apply online on the official website-www.bharatpetroleum.com till August 5, 2019.
Dates to remember:
• Online application ends: August 5, 2019
• Interested candidates should be in the age limit of 18 to 30 years old.
• However, reserved category candidates will get age relaxation according to government norms.
• Chemist Trainee: The candidates should have M.Sc. (Chemistry) preferably in Analytical Chemistry from a recognized Indian University/ Institute.
• General Workman-B (Trainee) – Petrochemical: The candidates should have first class Diploma in Chemical Engineering/Technology OR Petrochemical Engineering/ Technology with 60 percent marks from a recognized Indian University/ Institute.
How to apply:
• Interested candidates should apply online on the official website-www.bharatpetroleum.com till August 5, 2019.
• The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Written Test, Skill Test and – Pre-Employment Medical Test. The written test will be conducted at Kochi.
• The written test will test the Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning abilities, General Awareness and Basic English language of the candidates.
For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.