UPSC recruitment 2018: Union Public Service Commission has invited applications for Assistant Engineers. All the interested candidates can apply on the official website-www.upsc.gov.in
Dates to remember:
The last date to apply for the above posts is November 1, 2018.
How to apply for the above post:
• The candidates can apply online for the above posts from the official website.
• Assistant Engineer (Electrical): The candidate should have a degree in Engineering in Electrical/Electronics Engineering.
• The candidates should also have two years of practical experience in Quality Assurance/Quality Control/Production/Manufacturing and testing of Engineering Equipments including knowledge of various standards and their interpretation.
• Assistant Engineer (Mechanical): The candidate should have a Degree in Engineering in the discipline of Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University.
• The candidates should also have two years of practical experience in either of the fields of quality Assurance/Quality Control/Production/Manufacturing and testing of Engineering Equipments including knowledge of various standards and their interpretation.
• The selected candidates will be liable to serve anywhere in India.
• The Union Public Service Commission was formed on October 1, 1926.
• The main function of UPSC is to conduct examinations for appointment to the services of the Union.