UPSC recruitment 2018: Union Public Service Commission has released an official notification inviting applications for the recruitment of IT professionals for the posts of Senior Developer and Software Designer posts.
The candidates can apply online on the official website- www.upsc.gov.in. The total number of vacant posts is 7.
Dates to remember:
• The last date to submit application: December 20, 2018
• Senior Developer: Interested candidate should have BE/B.Tech. in Information Technology/Computer Science or MCA (Regular Course) from government recognized institute/university
• Software Designer: Interested candidates should have a BE/B.Tech. in Information Technology/Computer Science or MCA (Regular Course) from government recognized institute/university
How to apply:
• Interested candidates should fill the application form and submit it to
• Under Secretary (Admn),
R.No. 216/AB, Union Public Service Commission
New Delhi – 110069.
Period of contract:
• Interested candidates should note that the contract shall be initially for a period of 1 year extendable at the discretion of the Commission based on the performance of the individual.
• Interested candidates should read the official notification here for more information.