SSC examinations: Staff Selection Commission has released the provisional answer key for Stenographers Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ examination. The candidates can check the answer key from the official website.
The Computer-based examination was conducted from February 5, 2019 to February 8, 2019. The answer keys will be available on the website till March 11, 2019
How to check SSC Stenographers Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ examination answer keys:
• Visit the official website-ssc.nic.in
• On the homepage, click on the link that says, “Tentative Answer Key, challenges for Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination-2018”
• On the page that opens, click on the link that says, “Response sheets”
• On the next page, enter all the details like user ID and password and click on login.
• The answer keys will be displayed on the screen.
• Check the details and download for future reference.
How to raise objections to the answer keys:
• The candidates can raise objections from March 8, 2019 to March 11, 2019.
• They will have to pay an application fee of Rs 100 per challenge.
• For more information, the candidates should check the official notice here.