RSMSSB results: The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board has declared the tax assistant examination results 2018. All the candidates can check their results from the official website.
The examination was conducted on October 14 in two sessions. The candidates can download their results using the login ID and password.
How to check RSMSSB tax assistant 2018 results:
The candidates should follow the steps given below to check their results:
• Visit the official website-www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
• On the homepage, click on the link that says, “Results”
• On the page that opens, click on the link that says, “Download Result of Direct Recruitment of Tax Assistant(TA) Exam 2018”
• On the next page, login using user ID and password.
• The results will be displayed on the screen.
• Download the admit cards and save for future reference.
The total number of vacant posts is 162. The online application process started at April 19 and the application process ended at May 18, 2019. The candidates were able to download the admit card from the official website on October 8, 2018.
For more information, the candidates should visit the official website.