NCA recruitment 2018: The Narmada Control Authority, Madhya Pradesh, has invited applications for Junior Engineer posts. Candidates can check more information on the website — ssc.nic.in.
The candidates will be selected through the Junior Engineer exam that is conducted by SSC. The total number of post is 6.
• Name of posts: Junior Engineer
• Total posts: 6
• Junior Engineer (Civil): 04
• Junior Engineer (Electrical): 02
• The candidates can check more information through the official website-ssc.nic.in
• The candidates will be selected in civil and electrical disciplines for all the offices that are located in Indore, Bhopal and Vadodara.
Note: All the eligible and interested candidates should apply for the above post from January 1, 2019 to February 15, 2019.
Dates to remember:
• Notification release date: December 15, 2018.
• Application filling: January 1 2019 to February 15, 2019.
When to apply for the above stated posts:
• The candidates who are interested for the above states posts will be able to apply in January-June 2019.
The candidates should have a bachelor’s degree in Electronics, instrumentation, telecommunication engineering from a recognized university.