MU UG degree re- totalling result 2019: Madras University has declared the UG degree examination re- totalling result for April 2019. The candidates can check their results from the official website-unom.ac.in
The candidates will be required to enter their register number to check their results.
How to check MU UG degree re- totalling result 2019:
The candidates can check their results by following the steps given below:
• Visit the official website-unom.ac.in
• On the homepage, click on the page that says, “Announcements”
• On the page that opens, click on the link that says, “MU UG degree re- totalling result 2019”
• On the page that opens, enter the details asked like their register number and click on submit.
• The results will be displayed on the screen.
• Check your results and download for future reference.
The UG exams were held in the month of April. The candidates should note that the results were declared on June 26, 2019.
For more information, the candidates should check the official website.