KPSC recruitment 2018: The Kerala Public Service Commission has issued a notification inviting candidates for the posts of University Assistants. Interested candidates can apply online at the official website-www.keralapsc.gov.in before December 19, 2018.
Interested candidates should register as per One Time Registration using the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission.
Dates to remember:
• Last date to apply online: December 19, 2018
• The candidates should fall in the age bracket of 18 to 36 years.
• Interested candidates should have a degree in any faculty from a recognised University or its equivalent
How to apply:
• Candidates must register themselves for ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’ with the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission
• Registered candidates should apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and password by clicking on the ‘Apply Now’
• For more information for applying, the candidates should check the official notification.
• Selected candidates will be on probation for a period of two years on duty within a continuous period of three years during which the candidates selected will have to pass Secretariat Manual and Accounts test, according to the official notification.
• For more information, the candidates should read the official notification here.