In view of the Independence Day ceremony at Red Fort on 15th August, 2018, the train movement between Delhi Junction and Delhi’s Shahadra railway station will remain temporarily suspended for one hour and 45 minutes — from 6.45 am to 8.30 am.
The following trains will be cancelled, diverted, regulated and rescheduled on 15th August 2018, according to Northern Railway authorities.
TRAINS CANCELLED on 15th August, 2018
* 64437 Ghaziabad-Delhi Jn EMU
* 64402 Delhi Jn-Ghaziabad EMU
DIVERSION OF TRAINS on 15th August, 2018
* 15484 Delhi Jn-Alipurduar Sikkim Mahananda Express via New Delhi- Tilak Bridge
* 14044 Delhi Jn-Kotdwara Garhwal Express train via New Delhi-Tilak Bridge
* 12312 Kalka-Howrah Mail via New Delhi-Tilak Bridge
* 64004 Sonepat-Delhi Jn-Sahibabad EMU via Subzi Mandi-New Delhi-Tilak Bridge-Sahibabad
TRAINS TO BE REGULATED on 15th August, 2018
* 14207 Pratapgarh-Delhi Padmavat Express train at Delhi Shahadra
* 12225 Azamgarh-Delhi Jn Kaifiyaat Express train at Sahibabad
* 14042 Dehradun-Delhi Sarai Rohilla Mussoorie Express at Sahibabad
* 64111 Khurja-Shakurbasti EMU at Sahibabad, if required
* 64567 Bulandshahar-Tilak Bridge EMU train at Ghaziabad, if required
* 64558 Saharanpur-Delhi MEMU at Ghaziabad, if required
* 74022 Shamli-Delhi Jn DEMU train at Noli, if required
* 15910 Lal Garh-Dibrugarh Avadh Assam Express at Delhi Jn till clearance
RESCHEDULING/SHORT TERMINATION/ORIGINATION on 15th August, 2018
* 54058 Shamli-Delhi Jn passenger train will depart from Shamli at 4.30 am instead of 3.15 am
* 51914 Saharanpur-Delhi passenger train will be short-terminated at Delhi Shahadra.
* 74021 Delhi-Saharanpur DMU scheduled to depart at 7.35 am from Delhi Jn will be rescheduled to depart at 9 am. It will short-terminate at Shamli and remain partially cancelled between Shamli and Saharanpur
* 74024 Saharanpur-Delhi Jn DMU train will short originate from Shamli and remain partially cancelled between Saharanpur and Shamli
Earlier on Monday, timings of more than 300 trains will change in the new Northern Railway schedule which will come into effect from August 15, a statement from the zone read.
The departures of 57 trains have been preponed while 58 trains have been postponed in the new timetable. The arrivals of 102 trains have been preponed while 84 trains have been postponed.
“It is notified for the information of general public that Northern Railways’ new timetable will be effective from August 15,” the statement read.
Passengers are requested to please check their train timings from railway enquiry before commencing their journey, the statement said.
(with input from agencies)