IBPS PO recruitment 2019: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has stated the online application process for the recruitment of Probationary Officers. All the interested candidates should apply online till August 28, 2019 on the official website-ibps.in
The online application process will start from August 7, 2019 and the total number of vacant post is 4366.
Dates to remember:
• Online application ends: August 28, 2019
• Download of call letters for Online examination (Preliminary): October 2019
• Online Examination (Preliminary): October 12, 13, 19 and 20, 2019
• Result of Online exam (Preliminary): October/November 2019
• Download of Call letter for Online exam (Main): November 2019
• Online Examination (Main): November 30, 2019
• Declaration of Result (Main): December 2019
• The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Preliminary examination, Mains examination and an Interview.
• The Preliminary exam will consist of a Computer Based Test of 100 questions to be completed in the time duration of 60 minutes.
• General/OBC category candidates: Rs 600
• SC/ST/PWBD candidates: Rs 100
How to apply for IBPS PO recruitment 2019:
• Visit the official website-www.ibps.in
• On the homepage, click on the link that says, “Click here to apply for IBPS PO recruitment”
• On the page that opens, register yourself and then sign in using your account.
• Next, fill all the details on the application form and pay the application fee and click on submit.
• Take a print out of the application form for future reference.
For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.