IBPS Clerk 2019: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has started the online application process for the recruitment of IBPS Clerk 2019-20 examination. The candidates will be able to apply online till on the official website-ibps.in till October 9, 2019.
According to the official website, the online examination (Preliminary and Main) will be tentatively conducted in December 2019 & January 2020. The candidates will be selected on the basis of the Preliminary and Main examination.
Dates to remember:
• Online application ends: October 9, 2019
• Last date to pay fee: October 9, 2019
• Download of call letters for Online examination (Preliminary): November 2019
• Online Examination (Preliminary): November 2019
• Online Examination (Preliminary results): December 2019/ January 2020
• Online Examination (Main): January 19, 2020
• Interested candidates should be in the age limit of 20 to 28 years.
• However, reserved category candidates will get age relaxation according to government norms.
• The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Preliminary and Mains examination.
• The Preliminary exam will consist of 100 questions to be completed in the time duration of an hour.
• The Preliminary exam will test English Language, Numerical Ability and Reasoning Ability of the candidates.
• General/OBC category candidates: Rs 600
• SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates: Rs 100
How to apply:
• Interested candidates should apply online on the official website- ibps.in by October 9, 2019.
For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.