UPSC CDS (I) 2019 examinations: The Union Public Service Commission has released the admit card for Combined Defence Services (I) 2019. The candidates can download the admit cards using the official website-upsc.gov.in.
The examination will be conducted on February 3, 2019 and the candidates can download the admit cards till February 3, 2019.
Steps to download the admit cards for UPSC CDS (I) 2019
• Visit the official website of UPSC-www.upsc.gov.in
• On the homepage, in the updates section, click on the link that says, “UPSC CDS (I) admit cards”.
• An instruction page will be displayed on the screen. Click on yes.
• The candidates can download their admit cards using the registration id or the roll number.
• The admit cards will be displayed on the screen.
• Download and take a print out for future reference.
• The candidates should enter the examination hall at least 30 minutes before the scheduled time of starting the examination.
• In the objective type paper, negative marking will be given on the wrong answer by the candidate.
• The candidates should bring this e-Admit card, along with the (Original) Photo Identity Card, whose number is mentioned in the e-Admit Card, in each session to secure admission to Examination Hall.