CDS(I) examination: The Union Public Service Commission has released the notification for Combined Defence Services (CDS) on its official website.
All interested candidates can submit their application on upsconline.nic.in
Dates to remember:
• Last date for submission of application: November 26, 2018
• Combined Defence Services examination: February 3, 2019
• Visit the official website-upsconline.nic.in
• When the new webpage opens, click on part I registration.
• The candidates have to fill all the details.
• In part II registration, the candidates should fill the payment details and choice of exam centre as well as upload your photo and sign
• Finally, save the application form and take a print out for further reference.
• The total number of vacancies is 417
• One-third of the marks will be deducted as penalty for the wrong answer.
• Indian Military Academy, Dehradun: 100 posts
• Indian Naval Academy (INA), Ezhimala: 45 posts
• Air Force Academy, Hyderabad: 32 posts
• Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai: 225 posts
• Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai: 15 posts
• Interested category candidates have to pay Rs 200
• Reserved category candidates do not have to pay any application fee.
• For more information, the candidates can check the official notification here.