BSPHCL recruitment 2018: The Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited (BSPHCL) has invited applications for recruitment against vacancies for various posts. The posts include that of Assistant Operator, Switch Board Operator, Junior Line Man, and Technician GR-IV.
Candidates should note that the online registration for the above posts has started from September 18, 2018.
Candidates can apply till October 8, 2018.
Note: The exam will be conducted in the last week of October 2018.
HOW to register for BSPHCL recruitment 2018
• Go to the official website of BSPHCL http://bsphcl.bih.nic.in/
• When on the homepage click on the link that says, ‘Online Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Operator/Switch Board Operator-II/ Junior Line Man/Technician GR-IV’
• Next, you will be directed to a new webpage
• Now, click on ‘Register’
• At last, fill in the registration form and click on submit
• The General category candidates should be between the age bracket of 18 to 37 years.
• The SC/ST candidates should be between the age bracket of 18 and 42 years.
• Female Unreserved candidates and EBC/BC candidates should be between 18 to 40 years of age.
The candidates should check the official website for more information regarding educational qualifications and pay scale.
• The General category candidates and OBC candidates will have to pay Rs.1,000
• The SC/ST candidates will have to pay Rs 250