Air India Limited recruitment: Air India Limited has released an official notification inviting applications for the recruitment of Trainee Controller and Data Entry Operator posts. Interested candidates should check all the details on the official website-www.airindia.in
• Trainee Controllers: 25 posts
• Data Entry Operators: 54 posts
Dates to remember:
• Walk in Interview for Trainee Controller: April 30, 2019
• Walk in Interview for Date Entry Operator: May 2, 2019
• Venue: CMS Department, Air India Limited, GSD Complex, Opps. New ATC Tower Building, Near IGIA Terminal-2, Date Entry Operator New Delhi-110037.
• Trainee Controller: Rs 1000
• Data Entry Operator: Rs 500
• The candidates should make a demand draft in the favour of Air India Limited payable at Delhi.
• SC/ST category candidates do not have to pay the application fee.
• Interested candidates should not be more than 42 years old. However, reserved category candidates will get age relaxation according to government norms.
• Trainee Controller: Interested candidates should have B.E./B.Tech. from a recognized University/ Institution in any stream with minimum 01-year experience in Pilot/Cabin Crew Rostering in a scheduled Airline .
• Data Entry Operators: Interested candidates should have graduation from a recognized University/ Institution with minimum 06 months experience as Data Entry Operator related to Crew Rostering, Movement Control in a scheduled Airline.
How to apply:
• The candidates should duly fill the application form that is available on the official website-www.airindia.in
• For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.