According to fresh SOPs, admission, discharge and transfer of patients will be done manually till the server is restored.
AIIMS MBBS results 2019: All India Institute of Medical Sciences is expected to declare the AIIMS MBBS 2019 result tomorrow. The candidates can check their results from the official website-www.aiimsexams.org
According to the official notification, the expected date of declaration of results will be on June 12, 2019. The academic programmes will start from August 1, 2019.
How to check AIIMS MBBS results 2019 (once declared):
The candidates can check the AIIMS MBBS results 2019 by following the steps given here:
• Visit the official website-www.aiimsexams.org
• On the homepage, click on the link that says, “AIIMS MBBS results 2019”
• On the page that opens, enter all the details asked like the registration number and password and click on submit.
• The results will be displayed on the screen.
• Check all the details and download for future reference.
AIIMS MBBS 2019 exam was held on May 25 and 26 across the country in two shifts from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM and 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM.
AIIMS MBBS 2019: Exam Pattern
• The Entrance Examination consisted of one paper of 200 Objective Type questions from Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Knowledge/Aptitude.
For more information, the candidates should check the official website.