Micromax on Wednesday launched its first Dual Camera smartphone Micromax Dual 5. At Rs 24,999, the highlight of Micromax Dual 5 is its rear camera. But that’s not all. Taking the security feature a step further, the smartphone is equipped with the EAL 5+ chip, making it more secure than its counterparts. Here’s all you need to know before buying the Micromax Dual 5:
1. The Micromax Dual 5 has the same EAL 5+ security as a bank card, hence making it more secure than the other smartphones, which carry EAL 2+ security.
2. Micromax Dual 5 also has the Unique Fingerprint feature with a separate security chip. This allows the user to store his fingerprints and password information in a separate security chip. Also, the unique Fingerprint has a quick response time of 0.35 second.
3. The smartphone has a 13 MP+13 MP dual rear camera and has a 13 MP front shooter with flash. And not just that. Micromax Dual 5 can also automatically synthesize 3D videos and photos, which the user can view using VR glasses.
4. Another enhancement to its camera feature is that the new smartphone has Wisdom Double Photo 2.0 consisting of two separate black and white cameras to capture contour details.
5. Micromax Dual 5 is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor and has a 128 GB onboard memory.