Xiaomi has launched a new 32GB storage variant of the Mi Max 2 smartphone in India. The smartphone is priced at Rs. 14,999. The company had earlier launched the Mi Max 2 with 4GB RAM and 64GB of storage, which was priced at Rs. 16,999, but on Monday it introduced the 4GB + 32GB variant through official Twitter channel.
Other specifications of the Xiaomi Mi Max 2 32GB variant are same as the 64GB variant. It includes same 6.44-inch 1080p 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 with 4GB of RAM, 5300mAh battery with support for Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 and more.
Xiaomi India on Twitter wrote, “Presenting Mi Max 2 4GB+32GB at an intro price of ₹12,999! Sale starts 20/09 exclusively on @amazonIN.”
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 specifications
- 6.44-inch full-HD IPS 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 2.0GHz octa-core SoC
- 4GB RAM, 32GB / 64GB internal storage, expandable memory with microSD
- 12MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 5300mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0, USB Type-C port
- Hybrid 4G VoLTE dual-SIM (Micro + Nano/ microSD)
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 32GB storage variant is priced at Rs. 14,999, however, the company will made it available at an introductory offer price of Rs. 12,999 on first sale on September 20th at 12 noon on Amazon.in and Mi.com. It only comes in Black colour option.