Chinese smartphone maker Oppo on Thursday launched its new "selfie expert" smartphone- the F3 Plus in India at Rs.30,990. Here are the top ten features of the phone:
1. The phone has dual cameras at the front, a 16 megapixel primary camera and an 8 megapixel secondary camera. The former gets a 76.4-degree wide-angle lens and the latter sports a 120-degree wide-angle lens that offers 105 degree field of view for group selfies.
2. The smartphone comes loaded with many camera features, including the selfie panorama, screen flash, palm shutter, smart facial recognition among others.
3. The phone is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 SoC paired with the Adreno 510 GPU and runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
4. It has 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage which can be expanded to 256 GB via a microSD card.
5. The dual SIM smartphone houses three separate slot-trays for two SIM cards and one microSD card.
6. The battery at 4,000mAh is powerful and should easily last a day. Oppo claims that the F3 Plus can deliver up to 2 hours of talk time in just 5 minutes of charging.
7. The 6-inch screen is full-HD (1080×1920 pixels) with a curved display and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
8. The phone has a fingerprint sensor housed in the home button and the company claims that the phone can be unlocked in as little as 0.2 seconds.
9. The Oppo F3 Plus will go on sale on April 1 from both offline and online channels. Pre-orders have begun and will go on till March 31.
10. The smartphone weighs 185 grams and is available in two colours– Black and Gold.