West Bengal Police Recruitment: West Bengal Police Recruitment Board has released an official notification inviting applications for the posts of 3000 Excise Constable posts.
Interested candidates should apply online on the official website or by downloading the application form. The application process will start from March 11, 2019 and will conclude on April 10, 2019.
• Interested candidates should be between 18 to 27 years old.
• The Upper-age limit will be relaxed for SC/ST candidates of West Bengal five years and OBC candidates of West Bengal only by three years.
• The recruitment of the candidates will be done on the basis of a Preliminary Written Test, Physical Measurement Test and Physical Efficiency Test, Final written test and Interview.
• There will be 100 objective type questions and the time duration will be 1 hour.
• The Preliminary examination will test the language (Bengali/Nepali) and General Awareness & Reasoning.
• The final written test will consist of 90 Multiple Choice Questions and the total time duration will be one hour and 30 minutes.
• General/OBC category candidates: Rs 220.
• SC/ST (West Bengal): Rs 20
How to apply:
• Interested candidates can apply online as well as submit offline applications.
• For detailed information about how to apply, the candidates should check the official notification.
• For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.