UPSC examinations: Union Public Service Commission has released an official notification for the Indian Economic Services and Indian Statistical Service Exam 2019. The candidates should note that the online application process has started on March 20 and will end on April 16.
• Indian Economic Service: 32 posts
• Indian Statistical Service: 33 posts
• Interested candidates should be between 21 to 30 years of age.
• However, reserved category candidates will get age relaxation according to government norms.
• General/OBC category candidates: Rs 200
• Female/SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disability Candidates are exempted from paying an application fee.
• The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of written exam carrying a maximum of 1000 marks and Viva voce with a total of maximum of 200 marks.
• Candidates should note that there will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the Objective Type Question Paper.
How to apply:
• Interested candidates should apply online on the official website by April 16, 2019.
• Candidate should have details of one Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
• The candidates will have to upload a scanned copy of the Photo ID whose details have been provided in the online application by him/her.
• For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.