UPSC CS Preliminary Exam results 2019: The Union Public Service Commission is expected to declare the results of Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination soon. The candidates can check their results, once they are declared, from the official website-upsc.gov.in.
The UPSC Civil Service Preliminary Examination was conducted on June 2, 2019.
How to check UPSC CS Preliminary Exam results 2019 (once released):
The candidates can check their results by following the steps given below:
• Visit the official website-upsc.gov.in
• On the homepage, click on the link that says, “UPSC Civil Service Preliminary results”
• On the page that opens, enter all the details asked like the registration number and date of birth and click on submit.
• The results will be displayed on the screen.
• Check your results and download for future reference.
The Civil Services Examination will consist of two successive stages-Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination and Civil Services (Main) Examination (Written and Interview) for the selection of the candidates.
The UPSC Civil Service (Mains) examination will commence from September 20, 2019.
The Candidates who qualify the Civil Services (Main) Examination will have to apply online again and submit online applications for appearing for the Main examination.
For more information, the candidates should check the official website.