UPSC CMS admit cards 2019: Union Public Service Commission has released the UPSC Combined Medical Services admit cards 2019. The candidates, who want to download the admit cards can visit the official website- upsc.gov.in.
The Combined Medical Services written exam will be held on July 21, 2019 and the candidates can download the admit cards using their registration ID and roll number.
How to download UPSC CMS admit cards 2019:
The candidates can download the UPSC CMS admit cards 2019 by following the steps given below:
• Visit the official website-upsc.gov.in
• On the homepage, click on the link that says, “UPSC CMS admit cards 2019”
• On the page that opens, read the important instructions and click on the link you want to download admit cards from.
• Enter the details asked and click on submit.
• The admit cards will be displayed on the screen.
• Check the details and download for future reference.
Direct Link: The candidates can download the admit cards by clicking on the direct link here
• The candidates whose photos are not clearly printed on the e-Admission letter will have to submit photo identification proof such as Aadhar cards, driving licenses, passport, voter identity card etc. and two photographs of passport size to be included in the examination.
For more information, the candidates should check the official website.