UPSC Civil Services examinations: The online application process for the Civil Services 2019 will end on March 18, 2019. All the candidates who have not registered yet should do so by March 18 on the official website of Union Public Service Commission-upsconline.nic.in
The Civil Service exam will be conducted on June 2.
• Interested candidates should be between 21 to 32 years.
• However, reserved category candidates will get age relaxation according to government norms.
• General/OBC category candidates will have to pay application fee of Rs 100.
• Female/SC/ST/PwD category candidates are exempted from paying the application fee.
How to apply:
• Interested candidates should apply online on the official website-upsconline.nic.in
• Detailed instructions for filling up the online application form is available on the official website.
• The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Preliminary examination, Mains examination and Interview.
• The Preliminary Examination shall comprise of two compulsory Papers of 200 marks each.
• The question papers will be of the objective type and each will be of two hours duration.
• The question papers will be set both in Hindi and English.
• There will be negative marking of one-third of the marks assigned to that question.
• For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.