SSC Junior Engineer results: The Staff Selection Commission is set to release the final result of Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Quantity Surveying and Contract) recruitment exam today.
The result will be declared on the official website-ssc.nic.in. The official notification issued earlier said the result would be declared on October 15, 2018.
The candidates should note that SSC had earlier released the marks of candidates who appeared in Paper 2 of Junior Engineer examination 2017.
How to check SSC JE 2017 result (ONCE DECLARED)
• Go to the official website of SSC-ssc.nic.in
• Next, click on the link that says-‘Junior Engineers (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Quantity Surveying & Contract) Examination, 2017 – Candidates shortlisted for appearing in Paper-II (Descriptive Paper)’
• The next page that opens, click on the result option
• Next, a sheet with the list of selected candidates will appear
• Download the result and take a print out for future reference.
About Staff Selection Commission:
• Staff Selection Commission was formed on November 4, 1975 and has its headquarters in New Delhi
• Staff Selection Commission is an organization under the Government of India for recruiting staff for various posts in Ministries and Departments of the Indian Government and Subordinate Offices.