SSC recruitment 2019: The Staff Selection Commission has released the notification for Junior Engineer posts. The candidates who want to apply online for Junior Engineer posts should do from the official website- ssc.nic.in by February 25, 2019.
Dates to remember:
• Last date to apply online: February 25, 2019
• Last date for fee payment: February 27, 2019
• Date of Computer-Based exam (Paper 1): September 23 to 27, 2019
• Date of Computer-Based exam (Paper 2): December 29, 2019
• The candidates should read the official notification for information about age limit as they differ for every post.
• General/OBC category candidates: Rs 100
• SC/ST/PwD category candidates do not have to pay the application fee.
• The Examination will consist of two Papers i.e. Paper-I (Computer Based Examination) and Paper-II (Descriptive Type).
• The Paper-1 will be objective type and will consist of General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Awareness and General Engineering (Civil & Structural) or (Electrical) or (Mechanical).
• The duration of the exam is of 2 hours.
• The Paper-II will be descriptive and will consist of 300 marks in a total time duration of 2 hours.
Minimum qualifying marks in Paper-I and Paper-II are as follows:
• Unreserved category candidates: 30 percent
• OBC/ EWS: 25 percent
• Others: 20 percent
How to apply:
• Interested candidates should apply online on the official website- ssc.nic.in
• For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.