SSC MTS recruitment 2019: Staff Selection Commission will end the online applications for the SSC MTS recruitment 2019. The interested candidates should apply online on the official website-ssc.nic.in. The candidates should apply latest by May 29, 2019.
Dates to remember:
• Online application ends: May 29, 2019
• Last date for making online fee payment: May 31, 2019
• Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): August 2, 2019 to September 9, 2019
• Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): November 17, 2019
• Interested candidates will have to pay an application fee of Rs 100.
• Interested candidates should be in the age limit of 18 to 25 years of age.
• Interested candidates should have passed Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board.
How to apply for SSC MTS recruitment 2019
• Interested candidates should apply online by May 29, 2019 on the official website-ssc.nic.in
• The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of a Computer Based Examination (Paper-I) and a Descriptive Paper (Paper-II).
• Paper 1 will consist of General English, General Intelligence and Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude and General Awareness.
• The exam will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions for a total of 90 minutes and will be conducted from August 2, 2019 to September 9, 2019.
• For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.