SSC JE recruitment: Staff Selection Commission will close the registration for Junior Engineer recruitment tomorrow. Interested candidates should apply online latest by February 25. The last date to make online fee payment is February 27, 2019. The date of Computer-Based examination is September 23 to 27, 2019.
• The candidates should check the vacancy division by clicking on the link here.
• The age limit of candidates differ for every candidate, so they should check the official notification for the age limit.
• General/OBC category candidates: Rs 1000.
• SC/ST/Women/Ex-Servicemen do not have to pay an application fee.
• The examination will consist of 2 papers. Paper I will have Computer-Based examination and Paper 2 will be of Descriptive examination.
• Paper 1 will consist of Objective Type examination.
• The subjects will be General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Awareness and General Engineering.
• Part 2 will be descriptive type examination and will consist of General Engineering (Civil & Structural/Electrical/ Mechanical)
• The duration of both the exams will be of 2 hours.
• There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-I.
How to apply:
• Interested candidates have to apply online on the official website-ssc.nic.in.
• The candidates should check the official notification for more information.