SSC CHSL 2019: The Staff Selection Commission will close the online application process for the Combined Higher Secondary Level examination 2019 tomorrow. The candidates who have yet not applied should do so on the official website by tomorrow. The Computer-Based examination will be conducted from July 1 to 26, 2019.
According to the official notification, “The Staff Selection Commission will hold a competitive examination for recruitment to the posts of Lower Divisional Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operators for various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India.”
Dates to remember:
• Online application ends: April 5, 2019
• Last date for making online fee payment: April 7, 2019
• Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier 1): July 1 to 26, 2019
• Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): September 29, 2019
• Interested candidates should be between the age limit of 18 to 27 years.
• However, reserved category candidates will get age relaxation according to norms.
• The candidates will have to pay the application fee of Rs 100.
• SC/ST/Women/PWD/Ex-servicemen candidates do not have to pay application fee.
How to apply:
• Interested candidates should apply online on the official website by April 5, 2019.
• The examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination (Tier-I), Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) and Skill Test/ Typing Test (Tier-III).
• The Computer Based Examination will consist of English Language, General Intelligence, Quantitative Aptitude and General Awareness.
• The time duration of the Computer Based examination will be of 60 minutes.
• For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.