SBI recruitment 2019: State Bank of India has released an official notification inviting applications for the recruitment of Apprentice posts. Interested candidates should apply online on the official website- www.sbi.co.in
The total number of vacant posts are 700.
Dates to remember:
• Online application starts: September 17, 2019
• Online application ends: October 6, 2019
• Tentative date to download admit cards: October 15, 2019
• Online examination: October 23, 2019
• Interested candidates should be in the age limit of 20 to 28 years old.
• However, reserved category candidates will get relaxation according to government norms.
• Interested candidates should have graduation from a recognised University/ Institute.
• The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of online written test and test of local language.
• The online test will include General/Financial Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude.
• The total number of questions will be 100 and the time duration will be 1 hour.
How to apply:
• Interested candidates should apply online on the official website-www.sbi.co.in by October 6, 2019.
For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.