SBI SO recruitment 2019: The State Bank of India has released an official notification inviting applications for the recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officer posts. Interested candidates should apply online on the official website-bank.sbi/careers
The recruitment drive will start on September 6, 2019 and will conclude on September 25, 2019.
Dates to remember:
• Online application ends: September 25, 2019
• Date of Online Test (Tentative): October 20, 2019
• Tentative Date of Downloading Call Letter: October 10, 2019
• General/ OBC/ EWS candidates will have to pay Rs 750
• SC/ ST/ PWD candidates will have to pay Rs 125
• Interested candidates should check the official notification for the age limit of the candidates since they differ for every post.
• Interested candidates should check the official notification for the academic qualification since they differ for every post.
• The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of an Online Test and Interview or Short listing and Interview.
• The written examination will consist of Reasoning, Mathematics, English Language and Professional Knowledge.
• The written examination will consist of 70 percent weightage and Interview will consist of 30 percent weightage.
How to apply for SBI recruitment 2019:
• Interested candidates should apply online on the official website-bank.sbi/careers by September 22, 2019.
For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.