SBI Medical Officer recruitment 2019: State Bank of India will end the application process for the Bank Medical Officers soon. All the candidates who hold a Medical Degree can apply in the official website-www.sbi.co.in by September 19, 2019.
The total number of vacant posts are 56. The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of shortlisting and interview.
Dates to remember:
• Online application ends: September 19, 2019
• Interested candidates should not be more than 35 years of age.
• General/ OBC/ EWS candidates will have to pay application fee of Rs 750
• SC/ ST/ PWD candidates will have to pay application fee of Rs 125.
• Interested candidates should have MBBS from any recognised University / College approved by Medical Council of India.
• For Essential Experience, the candidates should check the official notification.
How to apply:
• Interested candidates should apply online on the official website-www.sbi.co.in by September 19, 2019.
List of Important documents to be uploaded:
• Brief Resume (PDF)
• ID Proof (PDF)
• Proof of Date of Birth
• Educational Certificates: Relevant Mark-Sheets/ Degree Certificate (PDF)
• Proof of Registration with Medical Council of India (MCI)
• Experience certificates
For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.