Patna University admissions: The Patna University has started the online application procedure for Undergraduate and Post Graduate courses. The entrance examination that is called the Common Entrance Test for various UG and PG courses and the last date to apply online is May 15, 2019. The candidates should apply online on the official website- puonline.co.in and patnauniversity.ac.in.
The online application process started on April 2, 2019.
How to apply online?
• The candidates must apply online by using the direct link here.
The candidates must have their own email ID and mobile number for registration of the Common Entrance Test.
Important instructions for Undergraduate and Post Graduate courses:
• The candidates should keep their scan copy of photo and signature ready before filling up form.
• The candidates must ensure that they fulfil the academic qualification criteria of the courses.
• The candidates must note that the admissions in courses where admission in such courses where admission is based on Entrance Test but they must submit the copy of the mark sheet of the previous result before the finalization of selection list for admission failure.
• The candidates must make sure that before the payment, the information filled in the application form is correct and complete.
For more information, the candidates should check the official website.